As dancers, we’re used to wearing things that are completely uncomfortable: tights, dance belts (for the guys), itchy costumes, pointe shoes, and of course– leotards! It can be very difficult to find a leotard that fits correctly, doesn’t constantly live ‘up your butt’, and that is actually comfortable to wear.
So I did some research (both by scouring through leo reviews and from personal experience) to find the the most comfortable, yet attractive and affordable leotards out there.
Here’s what I came up with:
- Mirella Knot Front Camisole Leotard – $27.95 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Bloch Sheer Neck Halter Leotard – $20.99 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Capezio Knotted-Back Cami Leotard – $21.99 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Capezio Scoop Back Halter Leotard – $13.50 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Balera Keyhole Back Leotard – $24.95 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Bloch Lace Racer-back Leotard – $24.95 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Balera Metallic Rhinestone Leotard – $36.95 @ www.dancewearsolutions.com
- Balera Pinch Front Camisole Leotard – $14.95…
View original post 85 more words