It’s hard to believe that there are only a few days left in the year 2011! Come Sunday, we begin a new year and new chapter in the book of life. Throughout the past 360-some days, we have built new friendships, tried new things, acquired new knowledge, and made many new memories of which will we cherish forever.
Here at the Eau Claire School of Dance, we are very excited to see how the year 2012 unfolds. We have assembled a list of our top 11 most memorable moments from 2011, ECSOD’s “The Best of 2011”.
Here it is, in no particular order… 🙂
- The ECSOD Bowling Parties (March 11th and November 11th, 2011)
- ECSOD Company 2011 Competition Season (Hall of Fame- April 13-17th, Midwest Starz – April 29-May 1, Masquerade – May 6-8th, 2011)
- ECSOD Photo Shoot with Shelley Ayres Photography (May 13th, 2011)
- 2011 ECSOD Company Banquet (May 15th, 2011)
- 2011 ECSOD SHOW!! (May 21-22, 2011)
- ECSOD’s “Date Night Downtown” (July 16th, 2011)
- ECSOD Summer Dance Show (August 5th, 2011)
- International Fall Festival Parade and Performance (September 17th, 2011)
- Women Rock- Bake Sale, Walk, and Performance (October 22nd, 2011)
- ECSOD Halloween Party (October 28th, 2011)
- ECSOD Holiday Party (December 16th, 2011)
There are soooo many more, it was difficult to choose the top 11! Cheers to a brand new beginning in the year 2012!
Happy New Year and Happy Dancing!
~ Miki Hegg, Assistant Director, ECSOD