As the Holiday Season is officially underway, we begin to feel that blissful sensation deep inside our souls (yes, partially due to the wonderful Thanksgiving meal that is inside our tummies!). Holiday tunes occupy our radio stations and grocery/department store sound systems, thus becoming permanently stuck in our heads. “Giving” quickly overrules “receiving” as we are focused on family, friends, and being thankful for all of the things we often take for granted in our lives.
Last week, I asked our dancers and dance parents what they were most thankful for this holiday season.
Dancers were given these choices, results listed as percentage:
- [ 29% ] A. Fabulous Parents who drive me to dance class every week and pay for my tuition 🙂
- [ 29% ] B. A healthy body that allows me to dance every week
- [ 42% ] C. A happy heart that couldn’t survive without dance 🙂
Dance Parents were given these choices, results listed as percentage:
- [ 70% ] A. Creative, active, happy, beautiful children who love to dance!
- [ 20% ] B. A healthy body that allows me to be there for my kids and take them to dance every week 🙂
- [ 10% ] C. A happy heart that melts when I watch my children dance ❤
At ECSOD, we are most thankful for our wonderful dance family! Happy smiles, kind hearts, and beautiful souls fill our dance studio each week, bringing us the greatest gift of joy, day in and day out. 🙂 Thank you for your continued support of the Eau Claire School of Dance!
What are YOU most thankful for this holiday season?
~ Miki Hegg, Assistant Director, ECSOD